Monday, May 08, 2006

Short Term Goal- Overall

1) Work hard... get more book deals, magazine's clients, high volume orders & reliable business partners.



2a) AK Cell... I will host a gathering on June. It is time for me to prepare.
b) Creamy and I will work on the board together for our unit this Saturday. I need some inspiration and creativity.



3) Setting up SEPA06 step by step and having meeting every Wednesday as needed. I look forward to having a fun summer with my teammates.



4) Poly U Interview on May 24. Working on my presentation skill.



5) SAVING UP!! The Tuition is sky rocketing high compare to my salary.



6) Reducing the GAP… I will communicate with my family effectively with our limited time.



7) Completing 23 Classes from Physical fitness before July 23, 2006. The membership will be over by then and I will try my best to work out in the gym as often as possible.



8) Looking for a fine Yoga studio. I plan to visit at least 3 studios per month and seek advice from their members.



Optional: Being part of the committee in the KTL Alumni Association, the election result shall be announced on June 1, 2006. If my Cabinet wins, we will lead the association for two years.

No comments: