Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Looking back on 2004

I went randomly through my stuff at home tonight. Here what I found!



2004_goal



Some of you might see them inside the cover of my weekly planner 2004 and I did set these goals right after my college graduation in Seattle. I was fresh and innocent... hahaha...



Now, I am gladly to share that I have completed most of them.



1) I have got a wonderful job in Hong Kong.



2) I have got many interviews and met so many great people.



3) I have sent more than 300 Cover Letters and Resumes online.



4) More than 10 Pounds... You can check me out from the picture on the top.



5) I am working on it... I need to put the stuff right back where it's from.



6) My mom is cleaning my home now... hhahha...



7) I am cutting at least US$100.00 per month now.



8) Well, I am trying to make myself meet new clients everyday. There should be 30 new contacts per month at least.



On the other hand, here is my funny No Need/ Need List. Don't laugh at me, ok? I was living in a tiny studio at 4th & Lenora alone. Life was tough and I had no money to spend at that time. It has taught me to the differences between "NEED" and "WANT". Then, I am thankful to move on to the next stage- Invest!



Needlist2004

No comments: