Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Professional Tools for Work

Should I wait for the next model?



My SE Z800 is a Great Phone and I enjoy the MP3 & Camera features... is it time to upgrade myself to be more professional to collect all my contacts and schedule in my smartphone?



Or... it is time that I feel like to change my cell phone? Just pure lust of thought for material...



Here is the potential Smartphone that I might get in the nearly future. Please feel free to make any suggestion for me.

O2 XDA Atom



Xdaatompure_stylus































                                                                                                                                                                                                    



                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 



                                                         



                                                                                                                                                             



- Support Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0
- Triband EDGE PDA with Bluetooth and Wireless LAN support
- 2 M pixels camera with 262 k colour display (240 x 320 pixels)
- Support FM radio
- PDA/Smartphone  Color Display
- Triband  GPRS
- EDGE  External Memory
- Built-in Camera  Email Client
- MMS  Java
- Bluetooth  Pictures Phonebook
- MP3  MP3 Ringtone
- Polyphonic Ring Tones  Video Playback
- Video Recording  FM Radio
Price: HKD$5988.00 (USD$769.00)

No comments: