Thursday, July 16, 2009

Online Always

Hello, my dear friends!

How are you? I miss you all... can't wait to find a weekend to hang out with you... I have been all over the place lately...

For your information, I have purchased the iPhone 3Gs and hope that it will keep us in touch even we are "apart".

Also, my cellphone plan does include unlimited internet data... therefore, I've got no excuse getting your messages from now on.... unless the iPhone is running out of battery. (it does sometimes... it needs to be charged every night.)

On the other hand, in case you forget, if you are interested in writing for the new blog with "some" cash reward, please send the following information to me ASAP.

1) Your Name
2) Your Phone Number
3) Your Email Address
4) Your Current Location
5) Your Self-introduction (You could write anything about yourself, but don't make it too exaggerate...E.g. MJ is my dad)
6) Topics That You Plan To Write For The New Blog
7) Your Expected Cash Reward (Honestly... don't expect too much at the beginning... we just START!)
8) Your sample writing (400 words)

Here is my example.

1) Candy Mok
2) +852 XXXX XXXX
3) cd710@hotmail.com
4) Hong Kong, China
5) I am a super women and dare to make a different in the world. Life is so short... take it or leave it!
6) Home-economics, Yoga, Clubbing, Career and Lingerie...
7) HK$200 - HK$300 per article (400-600 words)
4 articles per month
8) My friends... you have to show your best in order to get picked, ok? GOOD LUCK!

Lastly, my Hong Kong friends and I went to a day trip (hiking + Beach Party + BBQ) last sunday... so fun! Join us next time, ok?

Have a wonderful evening!

Love,

Candy
xoxoxoxo
P.S. My birthday week was great... special thanks to Erika, Stephen, Tony, Siu Wai, Tang Song, Omair and many more!

No comments: