Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hello, my dear friends from all over world!

How’re you? It’s my pleasure to have you in Candy & friends group. Recently, I have invited many new friends here. Hope that you will get to know them individually in the social events we plan to host.

Again, Welcome! \(^o<)/!

Summer is coming… are you ready to hit the beach? YES. I AM… start getting in shape from my swimming and yoga practice. Will you join me?

On the other hand, some of you have known that I have changed my job. That’s RIGHT… second time after my graduation from Poly U. I truly look forward that this one will be my last one… feel like job hunting = husband hunting… : ) can’t settle for less.

Also, I need to say “Goodbye” to the sexy lingerie industry for awhile… no more fitting session with hot underwear models. >_<

My coworkers are nice and hardworking. Two of them are from School of Design and they know Dr. Ernesto Spicciolato (My heaven above favorite teacher… ) We do get along so far… (8 days) I am working on a marketing plan for YUBZ, a brand for young people like you and me. Don’t worry… you will hear more about YUBZ soon.

Well, that’s it for now. I miss you and hope to hang out with you in the beach or somewhere you like. Let me know what you are up to… love ya!

Have a wonderful day!

Love,

Candy

No comments: