Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Simple & Surprising

Being sick these couple days, my body is numb and tired.  My lower back has been killing me and I wish to cut it out. I would like to share 3 simple and surprising incidents which happens today with you here.

1) Taking Will Lau's Hatha 1 with no expectation again. It was easy with many twisting poses. Surely enjoys every minute in it. There was a new student next to me. It was her first time and she had a hard time at the downward facing dog. She did remind me my first yoga class and my body was so weak. I gave her a smile and tried to cheer her up.

At the end of the class, as usual I always drank the whole bottle of water and lied down and took a long rest. When I closed my eyes for 30s, Will Lau touched my head and acknowledged my good work (Maybe just the smile I usually kept on my face, or took his class regularly). I was surprised and happy!

2) Taking Lisa's Hatha 2 class, I looked outside of the window during the warrior 3 pose. The sky was blue and a few pieces of snow white cloud as a part of decoration. I was in awe of mother nature in this super busy and crowed city. Also, I was grateful for being free and happy as who I was at that moment.

3) On my way back home, I was day dreaming about some silly things while walking through the MTR station. Suddenly, there was a young lady raised her voice a simple sentence.

"Sister, you are so beautiful!"

I was shock at first. Then, I looked at her face and friendly smiled back. 

Not hearing these types of compliment in public for age since moving back from Seattle (I got that alots from the bums in the US), there were many people watching over me and I did not pay much attention to my surroundings. 

No comments: