Monday, February 04, 2008

How to choose a friend

Scenario 1

"Why do I need to make so many friends?" I asked at work.

"More friends, more roads..." Wab Wab answered.

Scenario 2

"You are a 'whore'." He said while fixing my desktop.

"Why?" I asked.

"You have made so many friends from all over the world. Face to face, friend's referral, college, work, spiritual group, guitar band, blog... you must receive loads of file every month..."

Scenario 3

"I don't like to hang out with your friends. They are immature and "low level". I would rather to spend more time with professionals. Life is short. Don't wanna waste my time." She said on the phone.

"Um.. I love to meet people from different walks of life. Everybody is unique and has something to learn from. I am happy to study again and meet younger friends. They have bought so much fun into my life. Otherwise, I might still listen to music from the 90s." I said

No comments: