Thursday, December 27, 2007

Open letter to AI Cell

Dear Cell members,

How're you? Are you having fun in the holiday? Me too... I would like to thank you all for your love and support this year.

2007 is a special year for all of us. Henry, Yuri and Kinni have grown with us spiritually and healthily week by week. Congrats, Chim & Sam, Carol & Alvin, two new couples have been born. Many of youhave served God faithfully at work, school or church. (Tiffany has served in the Thanksgiving party. : ) )

On the other hand, we do have people who are missing and wanting to come back. Please pray for them by name if you know them personally.

2007 is a tough year for me too. My mom's sickness, my dad's accident and my not- so- good- studies have brought my life up side down... I have never experienced something like this in my life...

The crazy things have been happened could be Zero balance in my bank account during my overseas studies in 2001, nobody picked me up in the Orange County airport in 2000 or I did something stupid throughout the years...

God did have a fun plan for me this year. He gave me the great lesson about uncontrollable events, health, friends, love and always keeping faith & hope. Thank you very much for being there for me!!

One last thing, I am sick, coughing like hell and losing my half of voice in my bed. Please pray for the healing, Hope to see you soon...

Happy New Year!

Love,

Candy

xxox

No comments: