Saturday, December 22, 2007

First time to format my PC in my life

Can't believe that I could do it by myself... (Umm... kinda... sort of... Edwin & Billy gave the technical support on phone...)

I have been using PC for 10 years. This is my first time to format my PC in my entire adult life... please don't laugh at me... I use the PC most of the time for Internet, word processing, excel or power point... that's it!

Anyway, here is my 3 years old pc info.

Product: ThinkCentre A50 8090-I1B [change]

Original description Based on 8190-24B:

- Intel® Pentium® 4 3.0GHz (1MB),
- 800MHz FSB, 256MB,
- 120GB 7200RPM IDE HDD,
- PCI Ultra Small Form Factor (1x2),
- Intel Extreme Graphics 2,
- CD-RW/DVD combo,
- Intel 10/100 Ethernet,
- Windows XP Home

One more piece of advice...

NEVER LOSE ANY DISC 
FROM THE ORIGINAL PC SHIPPING BOX!!!


No comments: