Tuesday, November 20, 2007

When there are more than one YY in life

A phone rang when XX was still sleeping in the bunk bed last night...

XX: Hello!
YY: Hi! May I talk with XX please?
XX: Yes, I am. Who are you?
YY: I am YY.
XX: Which YY? I have one from London, one from AIS, EDCC, Guitar band and Hong Kong.
YY: My last name is Cheung...
XX: Let me think about it... maybe my memories will be recalled later.
YY: I am going to get married.
XX: You have already got married (XX thought that YY was the one from London.) Why do you want to get married again?
YY: Just registered... planning to have a wedding banquet... (YY was pretending to be another YY.)
XX: Great...
.
.
.
YY: What's going on to you lately?
XX: I am scared... very insecured... I have found many old friends online and got confused with who they were... sometimes, I received phone calls from people and did not know who they were... it's not fun at all...
YY: Sounds very weired...
XX: Also, I have got more hits on my blog from different parts of the world.... not sure who visitors were... I don't dare to write much now...
YY: What did you write?
XX: I used to write alot about myself, my surroundings and studies... but, I prefer to write something not directly related to me...
YY: I am sorry...

Surely, YY knew which XX was and thank for his wedding invitation at the end... unfortunately, YY is in serious trouble and tries to find a way out...

HELP!

No comments: