Thursday, October 11, 2007

Meet Joe Black

I am not talking about the movie, but a person whom I met in 1998. After reading the newspaper about the 6 carats pink diamond ring from Lust, Caution- the movie earlier, I would like to check it out from Cartier Store in The mall.

The name of the mall is Elements, a brand new one, has many luxury brands including Gucci, Chanel and other famous... I was amazed with the interior design and the artistic decorations. It's Hugh!

Before approaching Cartier store, a gentleman with a ear headset and a leather folder near was hanging around by the escalator. His eyes were shape and bright. The eyelashes were little bit longer than normal Chinese.

"Hi!" His voice was very soft and I could recall his tone.
"Are you Joe?"
"Yes. I am." Is him... Joe. A guy whom I took the same study trip in Eastbourne nine years ago.
"Sorry, I look really crappy today as a student." I was not sick and did not put on any make up.
. . .

Joe is working for the Mall as an ambassador and still keeps in touch with Ruby now.

Because of the ring, I met Joe again...

I hope, because of my endeavours, I will see the person I love again.

Thank you, Ring!



No comments: