Monday, October 01, 2007

All About Tea

You might have noticed that there was a new link- www.allabouttea.co.uk added into my list on the left after the study trip. It was because Mr. Andrew Gadsden, the Teaologist in Southsea has made some great tea for me during my stay in South of England.

Also, he showed his tea collections, shared how he started the website, his tea research and passion for this godly treat. He took me to tea shopping in the local market. It was a fascinating experience!

After the trip, I began to search for good Chinese tea and learn more about tea at the Flagstaff House Museum of Tea Ware and the K.S. Lo Gallery in Hong Kong. I started drinking more tea than coffee.

... I believe that we deserve a tea time everyday with friends and family. No matter how short it is, we should take a break to appreciate life with a cup of healthy tea.

No comments: