Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A message to Cow Cow, my best friend in Hong Kong

Dear Cow Cow,

How're you? I am glad to tell you "You are my best friend in Hong Kong." You always stand next to me and back me up.

As you know that I am quite lazy sometimes, you are like my sister to point out my fault directly. (Not many people correct me except my parents, boss and one person in another corner of the World nowadays.)

Add oil, let's work hard and have a fruitful semester together.

Thank you very much for the friendship and love!

Yours truly,

Candy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Candy,

l love you~ and i hate you sometimes~ with getting along for 1 year, we know each other best (both strengths and weaknesses), though we quarrel sometimes.

i trust you actually~ thanks again for being with me~

Love,
CowCow^^

Unknown said...

Dear Cow Cow,

True. I enjoy receiving your quality feedback becuase you care.

Also, it takes time to get to know people. I am glad that you are not over the sea yet.

Friendship forever!

Love,

Candy