Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Justice (2006)

Ron Trott: "Like I always say... If you've got the right lawyer with you, we've got the greatest legal system in the world."

Watching Justice lately, I have found that it is a great show but not many people appreciation. Here are some of my findings.

- Very logical, professional & interesting story
- No Love Scene
- No Gossip

Maybe nowadays audience love to see the drama off the scene. That's what the show have been missing...

Another to bring the show back...

Dear Friends,

I have just read and signed the online petition: "Save JUSTICE"hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petitionservice, at:

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/justice0/

I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you mightagree, too. If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and considersigning yourself.

Best wishes,

Candy Mok

No comments: