Thursday, February 01, 2007

ASIIA Intimate Apparel Exhibition 2007


ACE Style Institute of Intimate Apparel is holding an Intimate Apparel Exhibition at ITC Resource Center in the February. All my classmate's works for the course "Practical Bra Construction" are being displayed.
Here is the exhibition information:

Date: 1-28 February 2007
Time: 9:00a m-12:45 pm and 2:00 pm-5:45 pm
(Monday to Friday)
Location: MN109, ITC Fashion and Textiles Resource Center
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong

All are welcome to enjoy the latest underwear fashion by us!

2 comments:

Sweet sweet Joyce said...

Dear Candy,
are your works shown at the exhibition?
I am interested in paying a visit.
and if possible, I would like to see you too.

Joyce

Unknown said...

Dear Joyce,

Yes. My work is in the exhibition now. Please feel free to contact me anytime. Thanks!

Love,

Candy