Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Yoga night

After a busy day, I joined an evening yoga class tonight at E- House. It was very relaxing and my body finally got some rest. The instructor was Jay and she did a very good job on the demonstration.



On the other hand, I am taking the Yoga more seriously. Therefore, I am visiting other Yoga Workshops. If you have any recommendation, please feel free to share with me.



So far I have been to Living Yoga in Grand Century Place and Pure Yoga in Peninsula Office. They both are nice, but costly.



Here are my preferences:



- Friendly & experienced instructor with Good Communication Skills. Correct my poses as needed.



- Location, near my workplace. Causeway Bay will be GREAT.



- Clean and Quite. I really don’t like people bitching around in the locker room.



- Not too expensive. About HK$400.00 per month.



- Opening hours from 6:00am - 11:00pm.



- Steam Room & Sauna would be nice.



... Am I too picky? I just want to find a place that I could take a break from the World.



No comments: