Sunday, April 23, 2006

Wanna know how I smell currently

Most of my friends know that I love perfume. Wearing it daily has become part of my routine for more than 4 years. Being a very loyal perfume fans, I don't switch bottle to bottle. I believe that Smells could remind people about the period of life. I only put on one perfume at a time until the last drop is out from the bottle.



Therefore, here is my list of perfume I have worn since my teens.



White Mask by Body Shop- My very first Eau de Parfum Spray in my secondary school (Around 16 years old) I only put it on in special occasion.



Wish by Chopard- Very sweet one I brought it in Alderwood Mall around 2001.



Sample Time… I got lots of them by gift of purchase from Nordstrom and Bon Marché.



- Envy by Gucci
- Happy by Clinique
- Beautiful, Institution, Pleasures by Estée Lauder (I would like to have the Institution, but I have to finish the Dior Addict first.)
- Nude & Opium by YSL (They are my favorite, but I am too young for them. Maybe I will have them in my 30s.)
- Tresor & Miracle by Lancôme (Miracle reminds me the trip in New York 2002, it was awesome!)



Cinéma by YSL… After returning from Seattle to Hong Kong in Autumn 2004, Cinéma was the one I wore everyday to work.



Nordstrom said that “A fresh and luminous opening. A floral and sophisticated character. An amber and sensual structure.”  (Can you smell that, my lovely coworkers in Hang Sing?)



Dior Addict by Christian Dior… Winter 2005 until Now



“An oriental perfume with floral accents revealing a unique and sophisticated sensuality. Dior Addict expressed assumed femininity and show-off seduction. The experience of the Dior Addict Attitude intense.”  Descriptions from Dior. (Can you see that in me as the poster below?... hahahha...)



Remember the time that I was broke in Downtown Seattle, but the pretty promoter gave me a free sample from the Bon Marché when it was first released. The smell was unforgettable and I swore to God that I would get it in the nearly future. Finally, Leo Gummit brought it for me. He was nice!



On the other hand, I am glad that my friends and I have not worn the same perfume at the same occasion. It just works out great. Personally, I prefer not to buy the perfume that is too popular in the market because it is silly to remind your friends about the jerks in their life by smell.



Daddict_2002

1 comment:

Christy said...

hey you gotta try marc jacobs!
there are three in the collections:
1. Perfume
2. Essence
3. Blush
They are awesome! I am sure you would love them if you love Dior!
Since I am a super fan of Dior and I love Marc Jacobs collection as well!