Friday, June 11, 2010

Three "Grace Chan"

Hi, friends!

Haha... you might be amazed with frequency of receiving messages from "Candy & Friends".

Seriously, there are so many cool things happening in my life lately. One of them is I have three beautiful ladies who are called "Grace Chan"

1) Grace Chan, my long time lady friend from Dale Carnegie Training.

2) Grace Chan, my rep from personnel agency. Plus, we went to the same exchange student program in different years.

3) Grace Chan, my coworker from KUKEL. She is very nice to me. Hehe

Well, my 2nd Grace Chan has just sent me the Hong Kong Job opening - Sales Manager in world's graphic design firm specialized in Brand and Identity, Interactive Multimedia and Print Communication. If you are looking for a new challenge and wanna make a change, please let me know. I am pleased to send all the information to you.

On the other hand, I have completed my 1st Snag War Presentation in MACitizen safely, gently, effectively. ^v^ For your "benefit", we are running the iPhone Apps Game with prize - 4GB Eye-Fi Geo X2 SD Card. You could upload your beautiful photos from camera to computer wireless with auto-geotagging. From now on, you will know all the photos with exact location.

Hope you will "grab" the prize from my hand in the next Gathering.

iPhone Game App Download: itms://itunes.apple.com/hk/app/snag-wars/id356572838?mt=8

Prize: http://www.eye.fi/products/geox2

Details: http://www.snagwars.com/

Lastly, World Cup is coming in less than 24 hours... Let's party!

Have a wonderful evening!

Yours truly,

Candy

No comments: