Saturday, September 19, 2009

A Super Odd Day

Hello, my friends!

How are you? Just had a Super Odd Day at Sep 18, 2009...

1) Woke up at 9:10am... Historically LATE for work in 6 years... >_<

2) SN, one of my best guy friends in the world introduced his girlfriend to me tonight... very surprised by his act... *O*

3) CC, my friend became a daddy in late night... no sign at all... ^v^

4) Signed up a Twitter Account for myself... I always thought 140 words might not be able to deliver my message with full passion... After Guy Kawasaki's sharing last wednesday, I surrendered ... time is consuming... could not write my blog as often as a college student. Check me out XP----->

http://twitter.com/candymok

5) ... can't sleep well lately... HELP! @_@

Anyway, I miss my friends, ex-classmates, sport buddies and family so much... let's make time to hang out!

Have a wonderful night!

Love,

Candy
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: