Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Viva Hang Sing

Dear Friends and Partners,



Re: My last day in Hang Sing Printing & Design Co., Ltd.



I would like to formally announce my departure from Hang Sing Printing & Design Co., Ltd. today to pursue a Sexy Degree- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Intimate Apparel in The Hong Kong Polytechnic University.



Also, I'm sincerely grateful for the moment to serve you all as a printing professional and most importantly, it is my pleasure that I have made so many good friends during my time here.



Thank you so much for all your sharing, help and cheers to me over the years.



Lastly, if you have any concern regarding the current order or new order, please feel free to contact Mr. Wilson Lee.



Wish you every success in your life!



Best regards,



Candy Mok
Marketing Executive
Hang Sing Printing & Design Co., Ltd.
Telephone: (852) 2554 6311
Facsimile: (852) 2873 3335
Direct Email: hsprint@hkstar.com
Website: www.yp.com.hk/hangsingprtg
Address: 15/Floor, Block E-F, Derrick Industrial Building,
49-51 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Hong Kong





Hangsing1 Hangsing2



Just a glimpse of my life in Hang Sing Printing & Design... Fun & Fashionable!!

No comments: