Thursday, November 01, 2007

To tag or not to tag


Do you want your face to be tagged on the photos in Facebook?

Karen Chow:
No, I don't. I think I'd rather use my icon to represent me. Regardless of my beauty, inner or outer, people get to know me through the daily contact.

Candy Mok:
Yes. I do. At least I know what photos have been posted in the public. If I don't like the photo of me, removing the tag should be fine. Also, I thank those who have tagged me on their photos because they count me as their friends and care my existance. Also, some people prefer not having their photos being post online and I truly respect that. Just let me know and I will keep your photos in my computer.

Sit Ping:
Not a problem! I love my face!

Vincy Cheng:
sure~y not? but not those i look reli ulgy betty plz~

No comments: