Friday, November 16, 2007

Elvis Presley's Cotton Candy Land


Words & music by Ruth Batchelor & Bob Roberts
Sandman’s comin’, yes he’s comin’
To sprinkle you with sand
He’ll say “one, two, three”
And you’ll be, In cotton candy land

Sandman’s comin’, yes he’s comin’
He’ll take you, by the hand
And you’ll ride upon, a big white swan
In cotton candy land

You and the swan will float upon
A cloud of pink ice cream
Where every star is a candy bar
And the moon is a marshmallow dream

Sandman’s comin’, yes he’s comin’
Take his magic hand
Now goodnight...now sleep tight
In cotton candy land

In cotton candy land...

A few people who have looked for music, lyrics or photos of Elvis Presley's Cotton Candy Land Song through the search engine. Well, they did not find any here, but my personal blog. They might wonder why I would like to name my blog as "Cotton Candyland".

Well, it traced back to 1980 something... when I was a kid, my mom used to sell Cotton Candy at the game zone in the Lok Fu Shopping Mall. She always gave my sister and me a free cone. It was so soft and tasty!

Meanwhile, Cotton Candy did remind many people's childhood memories and it sounded kinda cool. Maybe they could find the connection in between. So, why not!

No comments: